An endorsement acts as a positive vote for a campaign, program, marketing plan, activity, solution or sales plan.
For example, more endorsements from your colleagues can make it easier to get funds for your campaigns.
If you like an object, you can endorse by clicking Endorse in the Endorsement section.
You can optionally enter comments too.
You can also request for endorsements from colleagues, partners and others.
To Request Endorsements:
- Go to the object for which you want to request an endorsement and scroll down until you see the "Endorsement" section:
- If no Endorsements have yet been added, you will instead see:
- Click the Request Endorsements button to send an Endorsement request to another WorkSpan user.
- Enter the names of people to send them a message requesting that they endorse your object.
- A default message is added. You can optionally enter more details or change the message content.
- Click Send.
To submit an Endorsement:
- You must be a member (at least a participant) of an object in WorkSpan.
- Click "Edit" to editing your existing endorsement, remove an endorsement, or add a new one.
- If no endorsements have yet been added, click "+ Endorsement".
Note: To view pending requests for your endorsement, you can go to the Requests >Endorsements tab of the WorkCenter.
Article is closed for comments.