WorkSpan's Joint Solutions App is where you can work with your partners to create a joint offering that you'll together be going to market with.
Teams from two or more partner organizations can collaborate to create joint solutions composed of complementary products and services.
A joint solution is created to solve a customer’s business problem. It can include applications, infrastructure, business & IT implementation services, support, etc.
With WorkSpan’s Joint Solutions application, you can:
- Plan, create, publish and share joint solutions with ease.
- Track opportunities and sales of joint solutions.
- Report and analyze performance of your joint solutions by partner, industry, geo and other criteria.
- View and search all solutions or further refine the search by an access level-Owner, Collaborator, Participant or Viewer.
- Toggle between a card view and a table view. In the table view, you can:
- Export in a CSV format
- Select columns for your solutions reports
- Select metrics to view goals and results
- Create and save a view
On the Solutions Landing page, you can also view solutions in the following categories:
My Solutions: Solutions created by you and accepted an invite to by you.
Shared With Me: Solutions that have been shared with you but you have not yet accepted an invite to.
Shared With <Company Name>: Solutions shared (made discoverable) with your company.
Archived Solutions: Solutions that you have been involved in that have been archived.