Solutions App allows you to create joint solutions with your partners in a shared cloud environment to coordinate, contribute, review, approve, and release new solutions to go to market with. You can:
- Set goals for a solution and track performance in real-time
- Propose, approve, launch, and refresh joint solutions
- Create, share, and approve solution assets with a cross-company content library
- Distribute the joint solution to partner teams and build business together
Navigation: Home > Joint Solutions > Solutions or go to the My Solutions section on the Homepage and click Add New Solution.
- Click +Solution. Create Solution window opens.
- Enter a Solution Name.
- Select a Solution Stage from Ideation, Build, or In Market.
- Optionally enter a description.
- Choose the Settings. Owner Mode is a default one. Other options is the Partner Mode.
- Owner Mode (Default): Owners can set a master list of companies to share with. Non-Owners can only share with members of those companies.
- Partner Mode: Any member can share. Only companies that are part of the initiative can Find & Request to Join.
- Check Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as a participant.
- Click Save.
After creating a solution, the next step is to attach the opportunities that should be associated with it. You can add new or link existing opportunities. See Adding an Opportunity
You can optionally assign tasks for your solutions. See Assigning Tasks
You can optionally add a file, a link, or add a file from the Content Library to attach to the solution.
You can optionally request endorsements or endorse your solution.See Request Endorsements
You can always go back to your Solution and share with other members (colleagues, partners, etc.). See Sharing a Solution