Solutions App allows you to create joint solutions with your partners in a shared cloud environment to coordinate, contribute, review, approve, and release new solutions to go to market with. You can:
- Set metrics and goals for a solution and track performance in real-time
- Propose, approve, launch, and refresh joint solutions
- Create, share, and approve solution assets with a cross-company content library
- Distribute the joint solution to partner teams and build business together
Navigation: Home > Joint Solutions > Solutions or go to the My Solutions section on the Homepage and click Add New Solution.
- Click +Solution. Create Solution window opens.
- Enter a Solution Name.
- Select a Solution Stage from Ideation, Build, or In Market. To configure other stages, tasks and transitions associated with each stage, contact WorkSpan Support
- Optionally enter a description.
- Choose the Settings. Owner Mode is a default one. Other option is the Partner Mode.
- Owner Mode (Default): Owners can set a master list of companies to share with. Non-Owners can only share with members of those companies.
- Partner Mode: Any member can share. Only companies that are part of the initiative can Find & Request to Join.
- Check Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as a participant.
- Click Save.
- You can add:
- Key dates for your solution. You can enter a single date or a date range.
- Add team members to your solution.
- Edit Sharing with Companies.
- Add comments to the solution.
- You can now add the following to your solution:
- After creating a solution, the next step is to attach the opportunities that should be associated with it. You can add new or link existing opportunities. See Adding an Opportunity
- You can optionally assign tasks for your solutions. See Assigning Tasks
- You can optionally add a file, a link, or add a file from the Content Library to attach to the solution.
You can always go back to your Solution and share with other members (colleagues, partners, etc.). See Sharing a Solution
You can also run reports to see the performance of your solution. See Creating a Sales Report