Creating Table Views
- Open the object for which you want to create a report. (Program is being used as an example here. Replace with appropriate objects and related fields)
- Select Campaigns on the left hand side menu bar
- Click the Table icon on the right hand side of your screen
- Select the column(s) corresponding to the fields that you want to report on.
Saving a View
You can save this view for future use, view goals/results and export in the CSV format.
You can also Share, Edit sharing with members or Edit sharing with companies.
You can save one or more views for your objects in WorkSpan.
- Navigate to your object landing page for which you want to create and save a view.
- Click the Save View icon . Save View window opens.
- Enter a View Name. Click Save.
- To navigate to one of your saved views, go to the Views icon and select the view that you want to navigate to.