A program in WorkSpan includes your joint marketing plan with your partners, including your marketing objectives and goals for the partnership.
In WorkSpan, programs are a collection of campaigns.
- Programs have a budget pool that funds its campaigns.
- Programs have goals and address a broad purpose (e.g., promoting a product,
addressing an industry).
A program workflow includes allocating funds, including program documents and defining program priorities and policies.
You can invite one or more partners to a program to submit funding requests for their campaigns, approve fund requests and claims, monitor fund utilization and track the performance of approved campaigns.
- A program is created in the Programs App
- A program receives incoming campaign proposals for investment from internal or external members who have access to the program.
- A program has a workflow where a proposal can move through different approval stages before it is approved or declined.
- On WorkSpan, you can get access to programs from multiple companies, including yours. A campaign can be funded by multiple programs (e.g. multiple sponsorships for a conference). The funding workflow stages are the different stages a campaign can be within a program.
- You can monitor the progress of all the campaigns in a program as goals and results are updated by your sales and marketing systems.
- A program also provides a calendar for all the campaign proposals and funded campaigns across companies.
Navigating to the Programs App
On the WorkSpan Homepage, go to Home > Joint Marketing > Programs to navigate to the Programs Landing page. (Also see: Navigating to the Programs App)