A program in WorkSpan includes your joint marketing plan with your partners, including your marketing objectives and goals for the partnership.
In WorkSpan, Programs are a collection of Campaigns.
- Programs have a budget pool that funds its Campaigns
- Programs have goals and address a broad purpose (e.g., Promoting a product,
address an Industry)
A program workflow includes allocating funds, including program documents and defining program priorities and policies.
You can invite one or multiple partners to a program to submit funding requests for their campaigns, approve fund requests and claims, monitor fund utilization and track the performance of approved campaigns.
- A Program is created in the Programs App
- A Program receives incoming campaign proposals for investment from internal or external members who have access to the program.
- A Program has a workflow where a proposal can move through different approval stages before an approval or decline.
- On WorkSpan, you can have access to Programs from multiple companies including yours. It is common for a campaign to be funded by multiple programs (e.g. multiple sponsorships for a conference) on the network.
- You can monitor the progress of all the campaigns in a program as goals and results are updated by sales and marketing systems.
- A program also provides a calendar for all the campaign proposals and funded campaigns across companies.