As an owner of an opportunity, you can easily share your opportunity with your partners and colleagues for easy and timely collaboration, openness, and for building trust.
As an owner or a collaborator on an opportunity, you can:
- Edit access levels for your team members
- Withdraw (remove) a team member from an opportunity
- View all members that have accepted your invite, those that have been invited, those requesting access, and those that have been withdrawn
You can also add companies in your network to the opportunity and make an opportunity discoverable to all employees in one or more companies.
Sharing a Single Opportunity
To share a single opportunity with one or more companies, or with one or more people in your network, see the following steps.
- Navigate to the opportunity that you want to share.
- Click Share Opportunity . Share Opportunity window opens.
- Select a sharing mode between Owner Mode (default) and the Partner Mode.
- Enter names or emails of people in your network that you want to share this opportunity with.
- Select one or more companies in your network that you want to share this opportunity with.
- You can enter a message to include and set the message as a default.
- Click Done.
Updating Access Levels For Team Members In Opportunities
- Go to an opportunity on which you want to update access levels for team members.
- Click the gear icon and then click Team Members.
- Team Members Panel opens. You can update access levels for Team Members here.
Adding Companies and Making an Opportunity Discoverable to Company Employees
- Go to an opportunity on which you want to add a company and/or make an opportunity discoverable to employees of an added company.
- Click the gear icon and then click Member Companies. Member Companies panel opens.
- Select the company from your network that you want to add to this opportunity.
- In the company row, select Yes in the Can Employees Find and Request to Join Column if you want to make the opportunity discoverable to all employees in the company.