WorkSpan helps you to plan, build and run campaigns collaboratively.
With WorkSpan’s joint marketing application, you can:
- Define and plan joint marketing programs in conjunction with your field teams.
- Deepen engagement and scale.
- Track the performance of your joint marketing campaigns with every partner.
A WorkSpan campaign is a set of activities, assets, tasks, shared goals, results and accomplishments.
- Campaigns have a budget that funds its activities.
- Campaigns have goals and address a point purpose (e.g., do a conference)
All your colleagues and partners can align on shared goals, turn ideas into activities, track campaign assets, and assign tasks to drive a campaign to success.
On the Homepage, go to Home> Joint Marketing > Campaigns to start creating a new campaign.
On the Campaign Landing page, you can view campaigns in the following categories:
- My Campaigns: Created by you and accepted an invite to by you.
- Shared with Me: Shared with you that you have not yet accepted.
- Shared with <company name>: Shared with your company. You can request to join a campaign. Your request will be pending until a campaign owner can approve your request to join.
You can further filter by the following criteria:
- Active Campaigns
- Campaigns Pending Fund Requests
- Campaigns Pending Claim Requests
- Archived Campaigns
- Withdrawn Campaigns
Visualization options include a list view or a calendar view. You can also create and save views.