WorkSpan allows you to collaborate with colleagues and partners from your company.
Adding a new company to the WorkSpan network requires inviting a user from that company.
As a part of the new user sign up process, the admin rights are given to the first user of the company to create the company’s profile.
To invite a new user to WorkSpan, follow the steps below:
- On the WorkSpan Homepage, click on the hamburger menu and select “Companies.”
- Choose “Users” from the Companies page, and click “Invite to WorkSpan.”
- The "Invite people to join WorkSpan'' popup box will appear. Enter the email addresses of the team members you wish to invite, separating unique addresses with commas or semicolons.
There is a default message included. Replace the default message with your own short invitation to accomplish common goals on WorkSpan. Now you can start collaborating!
- In addition, you can choose the name of the WorkSpan object to which people will be invited to collaborate.
- After reviewing your invitees list, click “Invite”.
Note: To cancel/update/correct your invite list, hover over a name and click "X" next to the name to remove from the list.