On WorkSpan, you can plan, create, and track your marketing campaigns collaboratively with your colleagues, partners, and agencies.
- On the WorkSpan Homepage, navigate to the Joint Marketing App and select Campaigns. See Navigating to the Campaigns App.
- Click +Campaign. Select the WorkSpan default or your custom template. Create Your Campaign screen is displayed.
- The Campaign creation wizard will walk you through the process of setup. Some fields or sections may be required depending on which template you have selected.
- Select a Sharing Mode-Company Mode, Partner Mode or Network Mode. (See More on Sharing Modes)Check Auto-Accept Requests to join check box if you want employees of your company and active partners to join as members without explicit approval.
- Select a Program as your funding source for your campaign and enter the amount that you want in the Requested Amount field.
- Click Next and enter the names/emails of the people in your network that you want to send a request for endorsement.
- Click Save to save a draft copy. You can return to your campaign to Review and Submit
- If you are ready to submit, click Save and Submit or Click Back to make edits.
- At the end of the campaign creation process, you'll be able to share your campaign with colleagues and partners to work jointly on the campaign. See Sharing a Campaign
- You can also Make a Copy; Save As Document, See Invite List, etc. for your campaign.
- You can also add the following to your campaign:
Article is closed for comments.