On WorkSpan, you can plan, create, and track your marketing campaigns collaboratively with your colleagues, partners, and agencies.
To create a new campaign:
- On the Dashboard, navigate to the Joint Marketing App and select Campaigns.
- Click +Campaigns. Create Your Campaign screen is displayed.
- Enter your campaign name.
- Optionally enter a description.
- Select your campaign's primary intent.
- Select your campaign currency.
- Select campaign Start and End Dates.
- Select a Sharing Mode-Company Mode, Partner Mode or Network Mode. (See More on Sharing Modes)
- Check Auto-Accept Requests to join check box if you want employees of your company and active partners to join as members without explicit approval from other members.
- Click Next. You can optionally enter Themes, Products, Services and/or Activity Types.
- Click Next. Optionally select Audience Profile, Audience Seniority, Audience Role, Function/Department, Industry, Language and Region and click Next.
- Select a Funding Source.
- Select a Type from Partner, Sponsor, Company or Other.
- Enter a Requested Amount.
- Click Save or Save and Submit or Click Back to make edits.
At the end of the creation process, you'll be able to share your campaign with colleagues, partners, and agencies to work jointly on the campaign.