On WorkSpan, you can plan, create, and track your marketing campaigns collaboratively with your colleagues, partners, and agencies.
- On the WorkSpan Homepage, navigate to the Joint Marketing App and select Campaigns. See Navigating to the Campaigns App.
- Click +Campaign. Select the WorkSpan default or your custom template. Create Your Campaign screen is displayed.
- Enter your Campaign Name.
- Optionally enter a Campaign Objective/Description.
- Select your campaign's primary intent from the following:
- Grow Reach
- Influence Pipeline
- Impact Revenue
- Drive Adoption
- USD is the default campaign currency. You can select another currency too. WorkSpan allows cross currency conversion between campaigns and programs.
- Select campaign Start and End Dates. Please make sure that your campaign end date is after your campaign start date.
- Select a Sharing Mode-Company Mode, Partner Mode or Network Mode. (See More on Sharing Modes)
- Check Auto-Accept Requests to join check box if you want employees of your company and active partners to join as members without explicit approval.
- Click Next. You can optionally enter Themes, Products, Services and/or Activity Types.
- Click Next. Optionally select Audience Profile, Audience Seniority, Audience Role, Function/Department, Industry, Language and Region and click Next.
- Select one of your programs as your Funding Source for your campaign
- Select a Type from Partner, Sponsor, Company or Other.
- Enter the amount that you want in the Requested Amount field. USD is the default currency.
- Click Next and enter the names/emails of the people in your network that you want to send a request for endorsement.
- Click Save to save a draft copy. You can return to your campaign to Review and Submit
- If you are ready to submit, click Save and Submit or Click Back to make edits.
- At the end of the campaign creation process, you'll be able to share your campaign with colleagues and partners to work jointly on the campaign. See Sharing a Campaign
- You can also Make a Copy; Save As Document, See Invite List, etc. for your campaign.
- You can also add the following to your campaign: