Only owners can archive, unarchive and delete campaigns.
To delete a campaign that you have created, you have to first archive it.
To remove a campaign from WorkSpan, you have to do the following steps in the listed order:
- Withdraw funds from the program(s) the campaign has requested funds from (See Withdrawing Funds)
- Exclude campaign from program (See Excluding Campaigns from Programs)
- Archive the campaign
- Delete the campaign
- Navigate to the campaign that you want to delete and open the campaign.
- Click More Options.
- Click Archive Campaign.
- The campaign will be archived and you'll have the option to unarchive it or delete it.
- To permanently delete a campaign, filter for Archived Campaigns.
- Navigate to the archived campaign that you want to delete or unarchive.
- Open the campaign and click More Options. You can unarchive or delete the campaign by selecting the appropriate link.