To add a company, or one or more people to a campaign, you have to share your campaign with them. Sharing campaigns is easy in WorkSpan!
- Navigate to the campaign that you want to share.
- Click Share. Share Campaign screen opens.
- Optionally owners can update the sharing mode- Owner, Partner or Network. (More information on different sharing modes is available on the UI)
- In Share with People section, enter names or emails of colleagues, partners and/or agencies in and/or outside of your company. After you enter an email address of someone already registered in WorkSpan, Access level field is displayed. You can optionally update the access level. Access levels are in a hierarchy (beginning with Owner (most rights) >Collaborator >Participant >Viewer (least rights) in a descending order.
- In Share with Companies section, select the name(s) of one or more companies that you want to share your campaign with. This allows all members in a company to view/add/update a campaign depending on the access level.
A default message is included.
- Click Done to complete the process.
Note: You can also send a private link to share your campaigns with people not yet registered in WorkSpan.
The people in the WorkSpan network can go to the Campaigns >Shared With Me to view and accept invitations to one or more campaigns that they want to be involved in.
- To accept an invitation, click the Accept Invite button for each campaign that you want to accept.