You can easily edit your personal settings, such as your user preferences, password, profile picture, etc. and manage your email notifications from your profile page on WorkSpan.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right-hand corner of the WorkSpan Network.
- Click My Profile to open your profile page.
- From the My Profile page, you can:
- Update your personal settings- name and/or role, profile picture, and email preferences.
- Change your password. (Also See Forgot Password)
- View/Update User Preferences. Click Change User Preferences. User Preferences screen opens.
- You can set/update your role in your company, optionally enter your job headline and choose one or more of the following options for What type of work will you be doing?
- Joint Solutions
- Joint Marketing
- Joint Sales
- Request Funds
- Manage Funds
- Manage your email notifications. You can choose for which sections or sub sections you want to get email notifications. For example, in the Invitations and requests section, you can select if you want to get email notifications for one or more of the following sub sections:
- Invitations to collaborate
- Partnership requests
- Membership requests
- Change timezones.
- Invite others in your network to the WorkSpan Network.