There are two ways to access the Programs App in WorkSpan.
Choose Home> Joint Marketing > Programs. You can also access the navigation menu from any other page.
After creating your first program, you can also navigate directly to the programs from the WorkSpan Homepage. Programs are available under My Marketing Programs.
All your programs are available in the following three categories:
- My Programs: Created by you and accepted by you.
- My Invites: Shared with you that you have not yet accepted or declined.
- Discover Other Programs: These are the programs that have been shared with your company. You can request to join. Your request will be pending until an owner of the program can approve your request to join if Can Employees Find and Request to Join is No in the Companies panel for this program. If Can Employees Find and Request to Join is Yes, then, you will be added as a participant to the program automatically. Owners of programs can edit access level for all participants in the program including collaborators.
You can also toggle all your programs by:
- Show Recently Updated First
- Show Newest First
- Show Oldest First
The Programs Landing page is your one stop shop to quickly view the following metrics for all your programs:
- # Active Campaigns
- Total Amount in Funds
- Total Amount in Funds Approved
- Total Amount in Funds Available
- Total Amount in Requests Pending
- Total Amount in Claims
- Total Amount in Claims Pending
You can view some of the above metrics for each of your programs and click to navigate to the Strategy Tab of each program.
Click +Program button to begin entering a new program. See Creating a Program
You can also use the following filters to quickly navigate to all your programs:
- Active Programs
- Pending Fund Approvals
- Pending Claim Approvals
- Archived Programs
You can toggle between a list view and a table view by by clicking on the appropriate icon corresponding to the view that you want to go to. See Toggling Between List and Table Views
Click on a program name to navigate to the strategy section of the program.
- Navigate to the associated campaigns by clicking the campaigns section. You can add existing campaigns to a program.
- View all existing notes and add new notes to the program.
- View and update existing tasks or create new tasks.
To further ease your search through all your programs, you can filter by the following and other criteria:
- Start and/or End Date
- Activity Types
- Routes to Market
- Audience Profile
- Audience Seniority