In WorkSpan you can easily update one or more sections of a campaign by clicking three vertical dots in any section.
You can edit a campaign if you are an owner or a collaborator in a campaign.
You may want to edit a campaign to:
- Update the campaign name/objective/description/engagement brief
- Add/remove goals
- Add/remove accomplishments
- Connect or disconnect to an integration
- Request an endorsement
- Update the campaign stage
- Change the audience profile and/or audience seniority
- Update the primary intent
- Update prior history
- Navigate to the campaign that you want to edit.
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the section and click Edit.
- For example, Edit Objective window opens.
- Make your edits and click Save.
Note: You can edit the other sections in a campaign too. Clicking the three vertical dots in any section puts the section in the editing mode by enabling the Save and Cancel buttons. Remember to click Save after making your edits.