On WorkSpan, you can add and assign tasks to people across your network and make them responsible for one or more deliverables.
- Click Add New Task located in the Tasks tab on any campaign, program, solution, sales plan or opportunity, or on any field in WorkSpan, you can click on the three vertical dots to view the action tray and click on Add Task.
- Task window opens.
If you want, you can click Add Details to add details:
- Optionally enter Task Description.
- Optionally enter Due Date.
- Select a Status amongst Blocked, To Do, In Progress, Paused, Done, Will Not Do.
- Select a Task Owner.
- Enter up to five tags. Tags can be useful for categorizing tasks e.g. #sales-enablement can be used to tag all tasks that are related to sales enablement activities.
- Enter names of watchers.
- Attach files and/or links.
- Click Create. You have now created and assigned a task.