To add one or more companies, or/and to add one or more people to your program, you have to share your program with them.
You can give an access level same or lower than yours when you share a program.
For example, if you are a collaborator on a program, you can provide collaborator, participant, and viewer access levels to others.
Only owners and collaborators can share programs.
- Navigate to the program that you want to share. See Navigating to the Programs App
- Click Share Program.
- Share Program window opens.
- Select a sharing mode between the Partner Mode (default), Owner Mode, or Network Mode. See more on Sharing Modes in WorkSpan.
- Enter emails or select names of people in your network with whom you want to share this program.
- If you want to share this program with someone not yet in your network, a confirmation message is shown to confirm your action.
- Select one or more companies in your network that you want to share this program with. You can also search for companies in your network.
- Click Done.