Assets can be images, documents, slides, links, files or other relevant information used in campaigns, solutions, sales plans, opportunities, assessments and partner programs.
- Navigate to the object to which you'd like to add an asset and click the Assets tab or go to Home > Data >Content Library and click +Asset.
- A list of all associated assets in the various stages (Draft, In Review etc) are displayed.
- If this is the first asset being added, then, when you click the Assets tab you'll see a message stating There are currently no assets for this <object name>. You can also review the tips on the right side of the screen. If assets are already there and you want to add a new asset, click Add Item>Add Content Item.
- If you are navigating from the Content Library, click +Add Asset to add a new asset. Add New Asset screen opens.
- Enter an Asset Name and optionally, enter an Asset Description.
- In Settings, select a sharing mode between Partner Mode (default), Owner Mode and Network Mode based on who you want should share this asset. See Sharing Modes
- Check the Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as participant if you want employees and partners to join the asset without approval from asset owner(s).
- Check Go to your asset after save if you want to go to your asset after you save it.
- You can also upload files and/or links. If you upload a file or a link, you can edit/delete it from within the object too without having to navigate to the Content Library.
- Click Save. Asset is saved and opens if you had checked Go to your asset after save.
- Click +Asset Details to enter more details about your asset.
- Select an Asset Type.
- Select an Asset Stage amongst Proposed; Draft; In Review; or Approved.
- Select a Stage in your asset's journey amongst-Awareness; Consideration; Decision or Expansion.
- Select an Asset Theme.
- Select Audience for your asset.
- Click Save.
- You can enter key dates for your asset. See Entering Key Dates.
- To update Team Members, See Updating Team Members.
- To enter Custom Fields for your asset, See Adding Custom Fields in WorkSpan.
- You can add a file, a link or a task to your asset too. Go to Add Item drop-down and select Add File, Add Link or Add Task. Select Used In to see which object this content item is being used in or to select an object to which you want to add this asset.
To update access levels for your members on an asset, see Updating Access Levels.