- Navigate to the object to which you'd like to add an asset.
- Click the Assets tab. A list of all associated assets in the various stages (Draft, In Review etc) are displayed.
- If this is the first asset being added, then, when you click the Assets tab you'll see a message stating There are currently no assets for this <object name>. You can also review the tips on the right side of the screen.
- Click +Add New Asset to add a new asset. Add Asset screen opens.
- Enter an Asset Name.
- Optionally, enter an Asset Description.
- Select an Asset Type.
- Select an Asset Journey Stage.
- Select a Due Date.
- Optionally, select Asset Expiry Date.
- Optionally, select Asset Audience.
- Select an Asset Stage.
- Optionally, select Asset Theme.
- You can also upload asset files and/or asset links.
- Optionally, select one or more Asset Contributors.
- Click Save.
Note: You can also optionally add custom fields to an asset.