- Navigate to the object to which you'd like to add an asset or go to Home > Data >Content Library and click +Asset.
- Click the Assets tab. A list of all associated assets in the various stages (Draft, In Review etc) are displayed.
- If this is the first asset being added, then, when you click the Assets tab you'll see a message stating There are currently no assets for this <object name>. You can also review the tips on the right side of the screen.
- Click +Add New Asset to add a new asset. Add New Asset screen opens.
- Enter an Asset Name.
- Optionally, enter an Asset Description.
- In Settings, select a sharing mode between Partner Mode (default), Owner Mode and Network Mode based on who you want should share this asset.
- You can also upload asset files and/or asset links.
- Click Save.
- Click +Asset Details to enter more details about your asset.
Note: You can also optionally add custom fields to an asset. See Adding Custom Fields
To update access levels for your members on an asset, see Updating Access Levels.