Yes, this is permitted. One campaign or activity may have different results tracked in more than 1 external system. In this case, user can connect the appropriate Integration and map the entity and result as appropriate.
Articles in this section
- Does each result report have to be identically formatted to the sample result report that was used to configure the Integration?
- I have a goal with a metric already in the Campaign. Now I want to connect an Integration with the same metric. Can I do it?
- I have eight results already in my Campaign. I want to add more - can I do it?
- What happens if an invalid file is emailed to my Integration?
- Does the subject line, sender or body of the result report email matter?
- Why would I want to rename the metrics from the Result Report?
- Can I upload a result report versus emailing it?
- How do I get a sample result report?
- Can I have multiple results with the same metric? If not, why not?
- What happens if a result report does not have an update for my entity?