Result report does not have to be identically formatted to the sample result report used to configure the integration.
But please be cognizant and careful about the following guidelines:
- The results must be on the same sheet (sheet-name) as specified in the sample report
- The metric-row can be on any row (i.e. additional rows could be added above it)
- The result rows per entity must be below the metric row
- All entity names must be in a single column; All results for one entity need to be on the same row
- The entity names and result columns are flexible i.e. it is permissible to add columns to the left of the entity names
- New rows may be added as more entities are included in the report