Besides creating a campaign, you can also get access to a campaign if a campaign has been shared with you or if you have joined a campaign that has been shared with your company. You can also send a request to join a campaign that you are keen to join. Depending on the sharing mode on a campaign, owners on a campaign may need to add you to a campaign and provide access rights on a campaign.
- Go to the Campaigns App (Home >Joint Marketing >Campaigns) and navigate to an existing campaign that you want to see. You can search for a campaign that you want to view.
- On the Strategy tab of the campaign, you can see the campaign objective/description; accomplishments, engagement brief; any endorsements, stage of the campaign; audience profile and seniority; primary intent; prior history; key dates and other fields.
- On the Budget tab, you can see see any existing expenses and add other expenses.
- On the Funding tab of the campaign, you can see existing funding requests in approved, in review, work in progress and other stages. You can also enter a new funding request, start a claim, update payment information and/or withdraw a submission.
- On the Activities tab, you can see all the activities associated to this campaign in various stages. You can search for an activity and also enter a new activity.
- On the Assets tab, you can view all assets associated to this campaign and also enter a new asset.
- On the Notes tab, you can see any existing notes attached to this campaign and enter any new notes to this campaign.
- On the Tasks tab, you can view all tasks associated with this campaign. You can enter new tasks, clone, archive, and do other tasks related steps.
- On the Summary tab, you can view the Marketing Impact of your campaign.