Yes, in the first release, the result report must be in Excel (.xlsx) format.
- There must be a column-header row with the metric-names in the row
- The column-header row does not have to be in Row-1; User can specify the row.
- The metric-columns do not have to be static; (Ex: If ‘Leads’ was in column-2 in the sample-report, it is acceptable for ‘Leads’ to be in column-3 in subsequent reports)
- The results must be exported in a tabular format with the ‘Entities’ in one column and all associated results in the same row
- The entity-column does not have to be in Column-1; User can specify the column.