New Features and Enhancements
- Quick view for Referral fields. Added a highlights panel for the Referral Object to bring the critical field values to the top of the Referral Page. The highlights panel is visible from the Referral Page and within the Opportunity Page.
It shows the Direction of the Referral (Incoming/Outgoing), Referral Status, Customer Name, Owner of the Referral, and Integration Status with the third-party Partner (e.g., AWS, Google, and Microsoft).
- Managing Resubmission of Referrals. Added Resubmit button for the outbound Referrals so that you can submit Referrals again in case an error occurred on the partner’s side while submitting the Referral for the first time.
- Quickly view the list of referrals with errors. Created a separate list view for the Referrals that get errors from the ‘Last Sync with Partner’ fields to keep track of the Referrals with errors in one place. In case the Referral gets an error for the Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Integration Status, it’s added to the ‘Referrals With Errors’ list view accessible from the Referral tab.
- Partner Referral objects global search enablement. You can now search for referrals based on partner's attributes like APN CRM ID (in case of Amazon referral).
Refer to the following for more information:
- User Guide 126.96.36.199. Partner Referral object global search enablement
- Post Deployment Steps 3.1 How to enable ‘Object to Always Search’ feature
- Fixed the issue with the Customer contact fields getting ‘Accept to View’ value even after an Amazon referral is accepted.