New Features and Enhancements
- Filling mandatory fields to ensure error-free referral acceptance. The “Accept” or “Decline” flow on an Incoming Microsoft Referral has been updated when you click on it. Now, you need to populate all the required Microsoft fields before clicking on “Save & Accept,” as shown below, to avoid integration errors from the Microsoft side.
For declining, you are required to add the Notes field in the popup box to proceed, as shown below:
For more information, click here: 18.104.22.168. Incoming MPC flow
- Restricted unchecking of the mandatory Amazon, Microsoft, and Google fields within the Field Mapping tab to avoid integration errors when referrals are sent from Salesforce to WorkSpan.
- See: 22.214.171.124.1. Amazon (AWS) use case fields
- See: 126.96.36.199.2. Microsoft Partner Center (MPC) use case fields
- See: 188.8.131.52.3. Google use case fields
- Hidden Partner Referral fields from the Referral Layout View. To avoid confusion, the partner-specific fields are now hidden when not populated from the Amazon, Microsoft, or Google fields.
- Removed the validation on the ‘Customer Software Value’ field within SaaS Documentation Component so that a value greater than 120,000 USD can be saved within a component.
- Removed ‘Launch (Pending)’ value for ‘Last Sync from Salesforce to WS’ field and the corresponding message when the Referral was uploaded as a historical recording to show the user that no actions are required from the ACE side.
- Fixed the bug with having ‘LINKED’ Referrals as not submitted so that all ‘LINKED’ Referrals are shown as submitted to WS.
- Added ignoring of the null values coming from WS for a list of Microsoft-specific fields not to trigger validation errors on the SFDC side:
- Help Needed from Microsoft
- Customer Contact Email
- Customer Contact First Name
- Customer Contact Last Name
- Customer Contact Phone
- Customer Contact Title
- Fixed the bug with the default mapping for the co-sell-specific fields. Previously, the values were populated for all the Referrals on the org (in case the user has two or more co-sells), causing validation errors. The default values for the co-sell-specific fields are now assigned only to the corresponding co-sell-specific Referrals.
- Fixed the issue that did not allow users with the AE permission set to submit Referrals from the interface.
- Fixed the issue that did not allow "Opportunity Owner" without any package permission set to update the Opportunity with a linked Referral.
- You do not need to perform the steps for each intermediate upgrade, i.e., for upgrading from version 1.12 to 1.12.1, then 1.12.1 to 1.12.2, and then 1.12.2 to 1.12.3.
- If you are upgrading from earlier versions, click here for detailed steps.