- Removed the validation on the ‘Customer Software Value’ field within SaaS Documentation Component so that a value greater than 120,000 USD can be saved within a component.
- Removed ‘Launch (Pending)’ value for ‘Last Sync from Salesforce to WS’ field and the corresponding message when the Referral was uploaded as a historical recording to show the user that no actions are required from the ACE side.
- Fixed the bug with having ‘LINKED’ Referrals as not submitted so that all ‘LINKED’ Referrals are shown as submitted to WS.
- Added ignoring of the null values coming from WS for a list of Microsoft-specific fields not to trigger validation errors on the SFDC side:
- Help Needed from Microsoft
- Customer Contact Email
- Customer Contact First Name
- Customer Contact Last Name
- Customer Contact Phone
- Customer Contact Title
- Fixed the bug with the default mapping for the co-sell-specific fields. Previously, the values were populated for all the Referrals on the org (in case the user has two or more co-sells), causing validation errors. The default values for the co-sell-specific fields are now assigned only to the corresponding co-sell-specific Referrals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.