What are Bulk Actions?
As more data is created in your programs or KPIs are updated for your program e.g., you add a new KPI for the next fiscal year, you need to make quick updates on Views and Metrics; add descriptions; move stage across all objects in a program or partnership. However, completing the same action multiple times can be tedious and time-consuming. Bulk actions allow you to take actions in bulk/mass, ensuring consistency and thereby growing business as you continue to achieve expected business outcomes simultaneously.
- Configuration: Professional Services or Company Admin
- Users: All business users
Benefits of Bulk Action
- Increased efficiency: Bulk actions allow you to perform a task on multiple items at once, which can save time and reduce the amount of repetitive work.
- Improved accuracy: It reduces the risk of errors that may occur when performing the same task repeatedly.
- Better organization: It helps in organizing and categorizing large amounts of data, making it easier to find and manage.
- Flexibility: Bulk actions can be used in a variety of settings, from managing customer emails and contacts to building partnerships for co-selling.
Supported Bulk Actions
- Set-field-value: This option enables you to add input value (description, etc.) in multiple objects at a time and save it in bulk. To know more, click here.
- Send-email: You can send emails to your contact list within minutes using bulk actions.
- Move-project-and-child-stage: It allows you to update the progress of your objects like opportunities, etc., by moving stages in bulk.
- Link data to object: It helps in linking the parent object to several child objects of the same type with no hassle. For example, linking a Sales Plan to various Opportunities.
- Send data to MPC: This can be used to transfer data from WorkSpan to MPC in bulk.
How to configure it?
To enable “Bulk Actions”, contact WorkSpan Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit support.workspan.com