The owner of a sales plan will be able to manage a sales plan completely and control member access to the plan. You can restrict access to a sales plan by creating your sales plan in the owner mode. In an owner mode, only owners can add new users or companies and set the company flags for employees of companies to find and request to join the sales plan. Read more about Sharing Modes here, Object Security, Sharing and Discoverability Settings
Articles in this section
- As an owner of a sales plan can I restrict access to my sales plans to my colleagues or partner contacts?
- How to move an individual opportunity to a new stage?
- How to add resources to WorkSpan?
- How are the objects transferred to another user?
- How to create the category in the metric card?
- When editing a metric card, I am not able to change from "Opportunity" to "Line items" under Category
- How can I add a user to an opportunity?
- How can I assign and track tasks on individual opportunities?
- How can I transfer existing data from my current CRM system into WorkSpan?
- How do I import existing solutions and/or opportunities to WorkSpan?
Please sign in to leave a comment.