1. OOTB Notifications
The package includes multiple OOTB in-app notifications for incoming and outgoing Amazon and Microsoft referral notifications. All notifications are enabled by default and will be shown to relevant users when triggered.
These notifications can be configured on the WorkSpan Admin page, ‘Opportunity Referral Notification Configuration’ tab. Each notification can be controlled separately to enable and disable it:
- Enabled notifications will be triggered by a relevant event.
- Disabled notifications will not be triggered by a relevant event.
Enabled notifications will be sent to the following users each time a relevant event is triggered:
- Owner of the referral.
- Partner Manager. The user whose email matches the email stored in the 'Partner Manager Email' field of the Opportunity Referral object.
- Account Owner. The user whose email matches the email stored in the ‘Account Owner Email’ field of the Opportunity Referral object.
- Opportunity Owner. The user whose email matches the email stored in the ‘Opportunity Owner Email’ field of the Opportunity Referral object.
2. Custom Notifications for Incoming Referrals
The Incoming Referral flow depends on SOMs distributing Referrals to AEs, but the package doesn’t provide any functionality to notify SOMs when a new Incoming Referral is created. That’s because you can easily create your own notifications using standard Salesforce automation or the Notification Builder.