WorkSpan : SFDC & ACE Decommission
Referral Data BackUp / Export (Optional)
- Referral data can be backed up by creating a new Report under WorkSpan.
- Generate a report using the “Opportunity Referrals with Partner Data” type as highlighted in the screenshot below.
- Select all the columns run the report and export the data into a spreadsheet.
WorkSpan App Uninstallation on SFDC
- Navigate to the SetUp section on your SFDC app enter “Installed Packages” in the “Quick Find / Search” section and select Installed Packages which will navigate to the section highlighted in the screenshot below.
- Click on the “Uninstall” link as highlighted in the screenshot above.
- (Optional) Click on the radio button below the page if you would like to have a copy of the package data for 48 hours after uninstall.
- Validate the Checkbox and click on the uninstall button.
Decommission Connection between WorkSpan & ACE
- WorkSpan : The WAIS S3 will be deactivated by the WorkSpan Ops Team. Please create a support ticket by sending an email to Support@Workspan.com requesting to Decommission Connection between WorkSpan & ACE
Partner : The partner should disable the AWS ACE S3 permission for WorkSpan.
- The IAM policy for the ACE S3 needs to be deleted from ACE; this would decommission the integration connection between WorkSpan and ACE.
WorkSpan Account & User decommissioning
- WorkSpan SRE Team will take care of decommissioning the users & accounts from the WorkSpan platform.