WorkSpan's Sales App is where you can seamlessly manage your pipeline with your partners.
- Manage joint account planning with your partners.
- Nominate accounts and orchestrate co-selling tasks.
- Get a real-time and accurate view of your joint pipeline.
You can also:
- Set and view the stage (in review, in execution, closed) for your sales plan.
- Share joint sales plans.
- Configure the metrics for your sales plans and review them with your partner alliance managers to monitor and measure success. Each metric has a target (goal in WorkSpan) and actual (results in WorkSpan).
- Search for all sales plans or filter the varied sales plans by access levels-owner, collaborator, participant or viewer.
- Add custom and company fields.
- Endorse or request endorsements for your sales plan.
- Add tasks and opportunities to your sales plan.
Navigation: Home > Joint Sales > Sales Plans
You can view:
- My Plans: Sales plans created by you and shared with you that you have accepted an invite to.
- Shared with Me: Sales plans that have been shared with you, but you have not yet accepted an invite to.
- Shared With <your company name>: Sales plans shared with your company.
- Archived Plans: Sales plans that you have participated in that have been archived. These can be unarchived or deleted.
You can toggle between a card view and a table view. In the table view, you can:
- Export in a CSV format
- Select columns for your sales plans reports
- Select metrics to view goals and results
- Create and save a table view