Most of the data that you or your partners need for a Reimbursement Claim exists in WorkSpan. You can create a Claim for Reimbursement directly into WorkSpan.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to start a claim.
- Go to the Funding section.
- Your list of approved programs are displayed.
- Select the program for which you want to start funding and click the Start a Claim button.
- Start a New Claim for window opens.
- Enter the claim Amount and click Next.
- A list of all the activities and assets belonging to this Campaign are displayed. Select the activities and/or assets that you are claiming a reimbursement for. Click Next.
- Since we already have your invoices from the budget section, you can simply select the documents that support your Claim as a Proof of Execution.
- We recommend that you include a Proof of Performance to your Claim too. If a Proof of execution supports the expenses, the Proof of Performance provides a great source of ROI information.
- You can then review and certify the accuracy of the information and submit your Claim.
- The owner of the Program that this Claim is attached to will be required to approve your Claim.
- The Claim status will be displayed under the Budget section of the Finance tab. You will also be notified when you Claim is approved, declined or if you are requested to provide more information by the approver.