You can create a Claim for Reimbursement directly in WorkSpan and submit it to the program owner for approval.
Your claim will move from a draft to submitted to approved or more information requested or rejected stages. The claim status will be displayed in your program's Claim Reimbursements section and you will also be notified when your claim is approved, declined, or if you are requested to provide more information.
If your campaign currency is different than your program currency, then, claim amounts are displayed in both currencies.
Most of the data i.e proof of execution and proof of performance, etc. that you or your partners need for Reimbursement Claims exists in WorkSpan.
Approved Funding requests.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to start a claim.
- Go to the Funding section.
- Your list of approved funding requests to programs can be seen in the Approved section. You can only start claims on approved funding requests.
- Click the Start a Claim button corresponding to the program for which you want to begin the claim process.
- Claim: Include Proof of Spend window opens.
- You can enter expenses and invoices for your expenses here.
- After entering all your expenses and the related invoices, click Next. Claim: Include Activities and Assets screen opens.
- A list of all the activities and assets that you can associate to this campaign are displayed. Select the activities and/or assets for which you are claiming a reimbursement.
- You can also enter new assets. Click +Asset to enter a new asset. Click Next. Claim: Include Proof of Performance screen opens. (See Adding Assets)
- We recommend that you include a Proof of Performance to your claim too. The Proof of Performance provides a great source of ROI information. These are goals, results and accomplishments from the strategy section of your campaign.
- You can then enter the Claim Amount, review and confirm the accuracy of the information in the claim and Click Confirm Submission.
- Alternatively, you can also Save and Finish the claim form later.
- Claim Submission Success message is shown.
- The owner of the program that this claim is attached to has to review your claim.
- The claim status will be displayed in your program's Claim Reimbursements section. You will also be notified when your claim is approved, rejected, or if you are requested to provide more information.