You can create a Claim for Reimbursement directly in WorkSpan and submit it to the program owner for approval.
Your claim will move from a draft to submitted to approved or more information requested or rejected stages. The claim status will be displayed in your program's Claim Reimbursements section and you will also be notified when your claim is approved, declined, or if you are requested to provide more information.
Most of the data i.e proof of execution and proof of performance, etc. that you or your partners need for Reimbursement Claims exists in WorkSpan.
Approved Funding requests.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to start a claim.
- Go to the Funding section.
- Your list of approved funding requests to programs can be seen in the Approved section. You can only start claims on approved funding requests.
- Click the Start a Claim button corresponding to the program for which you want to begin the claim process.
- Start a New Claim for window opens. Enter the Claim Amount and click Next.
- A list of all the activities and assets that you can associate to this campaign are displayed. Select the activities and/or assets for which you are claiming a reimbursement.
- Click Next.
- Since we have your invoices from the expenses in the budget section, you can select the documents that support your claim as a Proof of Execution i.e, your expenses.
- We recommend that you include a Proof of Performance to your claim too. The Proof of Performance provides a great source of ROI information. These are goals and results from the strategy section of your campaign.
- You can then review and certify the accuracy of the information and submit your claim.
- The owner of the program that this claim is attached to has to review your claim.
- The claim status will be displayed in your program's Claim Reimbursements section. You will also be notified when your claim is approved, rejected, or if you are requested to provide more information.