To view real time performance of your joint marketing initiatives, you can easily create a new Marketing Report in WorkSpan.
On this report, you can generate and view the performance of marketing campaigns that have requested funding from selected programs. You can report on goals and results and also on requested and committed amounts. You can group and chart these values by any attribute on campaigns such as by region, by industry, or by activity types.
- Click +Report and select Create New Marketing Report.
- Enter a new report name.
- Select one or more programs for your report.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- In the Share Report section, select names/emails of people with whom you want to share your report.
- Select or update default access levels for your selected list of people.
- Owner access allows you to manage a report entirely, including giving and updating access to other users.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely.
- Participant access allows you to only view certain sections of a report.
- Click Save.
- <Report Name> screen opens. You can export the report in a CSV format, Update columns (dimensions), add goals/results (metrics), go to any saved views or save a view.
- You can add a new chart for your report by clicking the Add New Chart button.
- Enter a Chart Name.
- Select other parameters for your chart-type (pie, donut, etc.), chart size, variables and values. A preview is displayed.
- Click Save Chart.
You can also edit, delete and refresh your report.