To view real time performance of your joint funds, you can easily configure a Funding Details Report in WorkSpan.
This report provides an end to end break-down of your funds flow. You can report on the funds lifecycle in the various stages- Requested, Approved, Estimated, Spent, Claimed, and Claim and Approved Amounts.
You can also group and chart by either program fields or campaign fields and also view the split across multiple funds for a specific campaign.
- Go to Home >Reports and click +Report.
- Select Create Funding Details Report.
- Enter a new report name.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- Click Next.
- Select one or more programs for your report.
- Click Next.
- In the Share With People section, select names/emails of people with whom you want to share your report.
- Select or update default access levels for your selected list of people.
- Owner access allows you to manage a report entirely, including giving and updating access to other users.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely.
- Participant access allows you to only view certain sections of a report.
- Share with Companies section lists your company name by default.
- Click Save. Your Report is ready notification is shown and you can navigate to your report to see a default view or configure one or more views for different goals/results. You can:
- export the view in a CSV format
- manage columns
- add goals/results (metrics)
- create one or more views
- save views
- To add charts to your reports, See Adding Charts.
You can also edit, delete and refresh your report.