To view real time performance of your joint funds, you can easily create a new Funding Details Report in WorkSpan.
This report provides an end to end break-down of the funds flow. You can report on the funds lifecycle in the various stages- Requested, Approved, Estimated, Spent, Claimed, and Claim and Approved Amounts.
You can also group and chart by either program fields or campaign fields and also view the split across multiple funds for a specific campaign.
- Click +Report and select Create New Funding Details Report.
- Enter a new report name.
- Select one or more funding requests from the drop down list.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- In the Share Report section, select names/emails of people with whom you want to share your report.
- Select or update default access levels for your selected list of people.
- Owner access allows you to manage a report entirely, including giving and updating access to other users.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely.
- Participant access allows you to only view certain sections of a report.
- Click Save.
- You can add a new chart to your report by clicking the Add New Chart button.
- Enter a Chart Name.
- Select other parameters for your chart-type (pie, donut etc.), chart size, variables and values. A preview is displayed.
- Click Save Chart.
You can also edit, delete and refresh your report.