Navigate to the Sales Plan or Solution for which you want to add metrics.
- Click +Metric. Add Metric window opens.
- Enter a Metric Name.
- Select the Metric Type: Number or Currency. If you select Currency, then, choose a currency from the drop down list.
- Enter a Goal.
- Select Access Control. Your choices are Shared or Private.
- Shared implies that the metric will be viewable by all users that have access to the sales plan or solution for which the metric is being created.
- Private means that only users in your company with access to the sales plan or solution can view the metric.
- You can enable Calculated Results after adding an opportunity to your solution or sales plan. If you enable, All Opportunities appears in the Select Table View field.
- Select a Function-Sum or Count.
- Select a value in the Metric Field.
- Click Save.
Watch the following video for a quick walkthrough of setting up metrics for your sales plans and/or solutions.