In WorkSpan you can seamlessly and quickly generate and get most usable and latest information on what’s happening across your alliance relationships.
You can create, view, and share performance reports on your joint sales, marketing (campaigns and programs) and solutions initiatives.
You can also:
- Export your reports (in a CSV format).
- Manage columns to generate reports on selected criteria, e.g, Activity Types, Campaign Names, etc.
- Select metrics to view goals/results, e.g, Revenue, Active Contacts, Marketing Qualified Leads, etc.
- Create and save views for easy navigation and visualization.
- Create reports by leveraging saved views.
- Search by keywords.
Here are the different types of reports that you can create using the Reports tool for easy and quick visualization of your campaign, program, solution or sales plan performance.
Navigation: Home > Data > Reports
You are navigated to My Reports that lists all the reports that you have created, shared with you or with your company.
Here are the four different report types that you can create:
- Marketing Report: To view real time performance of your joint marketing initiatives with your partners.
On this report, you can generate and view the performance of marketing campaigns, that have requested funding from the selected programs. You can report on goals and results, and also on requested and committed amounts. You can group and chart these values by any attribute on the campaigns such as by region, by industry or by activity types.
- Sales Report: To view real time performance of your joint sales initiatives, you can create this report in WorkSpan. You can report across opportunities that are linked to the selected sales plans or solutions. With this report, analyze and aggregate the pipeline data. Get a view of open pipeline and closed deals with ease. You can group and chart by any attribute on the opportunity such as by partner, by region, by industry, or by products.
- Funding Report: To view real time performance of your joint funds, you can create this report. You can report on fund amounts across selected programs, including total funds, funds committed and funds available.
- Funding Details Report: To view real time performance of your joint funds, you can create this report in WorkSpan. This report provides an end to end break-down of the funds flow. You can report on the funds lifecycle from Requested, Approved, Estimated, Spent, Claimed to Claim Approved amounts. You can also group and chart by either program fields or campaign fields and also view the split across multiple funds for a specific campaign.
Access levels for users for the reports in WorkSpan:
- Owner access allows you to manage a report entirely, including giving and updating access to other users.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely (all sections of a report).
- Participant access allows you to only view certain sections of a report.