In WorkSpan you can seamlessly and quickly generate in depth insights and get up-to-date information on what’s happening across your alliance relationships.
You can create and share your performance reports for your joint sales initiatives, joint marketing plans (campaigns and programs) and joint solutions.
The reports appear in a reverse chronological order (latest ones on the top) on the Reports Landing page.
You can also:
- Configure and save multiple views for easy navigation and visualization. See Configuring Table Views
- Export your views (in a CSV format)
- Create charts and other visualization based on report data
- Search by keywords
- Refine the data in the reports by further filtering columns on selected criteria, e.g, Activity Types, Campaign Names, etc.
- View and aggregate goals/results across multiple campaigns/opportunities, e.g, Revenue, Active Contacts, Marketing Qualified Leads, etc.
- Share the report with other members of your team
Navigating to Reports
Navigation: Home > Data > Reports. You can also access the navigation menu from any other page.
You are navigated to My Reports (Reports Landing Page) that lists all the reports that you have access to- i.e, reports that you have created and reports shared with you.
For each report on the Reports Landing page, you can see the report name, description, your access level on the report; the team members and companies with whom the report has been shared, and time the report was last updated.
Here are the different report types that you can create using the Reports module in WorkSpan.
Report Types in WorkSpan
Here are the reports that you can create for the Joint Marketing App.
- Marketing Report: To view real time performance of your joint marketing initiatives with your partners.
On this report, you can view the performance of your marketing campaigns, that have requested funding from selected programs. You can report on goals and results, and on requested and committed amounts. You can group and chart these values by any attribute on the campaigns such as by region, by industry, or by activity types.
- Funding Report: To view real time performance of your joint programs. You can report on fund amounts across multiple programs, including total funds, funds committed, and funds available.
- Funding Details Report: To view real time performance of your joint programs and campaigns in a single report. This report provides an end to end break-down of the funding flow. You can report on the funds lifecycle from Requested, Approved, Estimated, Spent, Claimed to Claim Approved amounts. You can also group and chart by either program fields or campaign fields and also view the split across multiple funds for a specific campaign.
- Budget Report: to easily report across budget fields in context of your program(s) has been added. You can report on one or more programs across budget line items only. E.g. if you want to slice and dice across one or more budget fields such as PR Type, PR Stage, Vendor Number, etc., you can create and run the Budget Report.
Here are the reports that you can create for the Sales App and the Solutions App
- Sales Plan Report: to see data and performance on one or more fields of your sales plan, for example, to get a dashboard view of the # of sales plans, plans by industry, plans by region, etc. You can segment the report and chart by dimensions such as by plan stage, by region, by product, or by any custom field. You can include any fields on your sales plan on the report.
- Solutions Report: to see data and performance on fields on your solution, for example, to get a dashboard view of the # of solutions, expected revenue by solution, by industry, by region, etc. You can segment the report and chart by dimensions such as by solution stage, by region, by product, or by any custom field. You can include any field on your solution for the report.
- Opportunities Report: To view real time performance of opportunities in your joint sales plans and/or solutions. You can report across opportunities that are linked to the selected sales plans and/or solutions. With this report, you can analyze and aggregate the pipeline data and get a view of your open pipeline and closed deals with ease. You can group and chart by any attribute on the opportunity such as by partner, by region, by industry, or by products.
- Assessment Report: to consolidate data and chart for assessments and opportunities across one or more sales plans or solutions.You can either select one or more sales plans or solutions for your report or specify a dynamic query for either solutions or sales plans to filter current or future sales plans or solutions for your assessment report.
Access Levels on Reports
Access levels for users for the reports in WorkSpan:
- Owner access allows you to completely manage a report. This includes editing the report details, deleting a report and giving access to other users on your reports.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely (all rows in a report).
- Participant access allows you to only view certain rows in a report to which you have access.
After creating your report, you can create one or more charts for one or more views that you choose to configure for your report data.
Configure and save multiple views for easy navigation and visualization. See Configuring Table Views