To view real time performance of your joint funds, you can easily create a new Funding Report in WorkSpan.
Using this report, you can report on fund amounts across selected programs, including total funds, funds committed and funds available.
- Click +Report and select Create New Funding Report. Configure Funding Report screen opens.
- Select your filter criteria for the report. You can filter by Company Name, Start and End dates, Activity Types, Audience Profile, Currency and other criteria. Click Next.
- Add a Report screen opens. Enter a Report Name.
- Optionally enter a description.
- In the Share Report section, select names/emails of people with whom you want to share your report.
- Select or update default access levels for your selected list of people.
- Owner access allows you to manage a report entirely, including giving and updating access to other users.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely.
- Participant access allows you to only view certain sections of a report.
- Click Save.
- <Report Name> screen opens. You can export the report in a CSV format, Update columns (dimensions), add goals/results (metrics), go to any saved views or save a view.
- You can add a new chart for your report by clicking the Add New Chart button.
- Enter a Chart Name.
- Select other parameters to your chart-type (pie, donut, etc.), chart size, variables and values. A preview is displayed.
- Click Save Chart.
You can also edit, delete and refresh your report.