To view real time performance of your joint funds, you can easily create a Funding Report in WorkSpan.
You can report on fund amounts across selected programs, including total funds, funds committed and funds available.
You can also report on your current programs or on future programs by setting dynamic filtering criteria.
- Go to Home >Reports and click +Report.
- Select Create Funding Report. Create Funding Report screen opens.
- Enter a report name.
- Optionally, enter a description.
- Click Next.
- You can either select one or more programs to build your report or specify a dynamic query.
- You can select a list of programs or one program for your report, or you can use the Advanced Search option to search through all your programs.
- If you use Advanced Search, select your filter criteria for the programs for your report. You can filter by Company Name, Start and End dates, Activity Types, Audience Profile, Currency and other criteria. The programs matching your filtering criteria will be added to your report.
- If you specify a dynamic query, you can configure your report by using filters to select existing programs or any future programs that will be included in your report.
- Click Next
- In the Share With People section, select names/emails of people with whom you want to share your report.
- Select or update default access levels for your selected list of people.
- Owner access allows you to manage a report entirely, including giving and updating access to other users.
- Collaborator access allows you to view the report completely.
- Participant access allows you to only view certain sections of a report.
- Share with Companies section lists your company name by default.
- Click Save. Your report is ready notification is shown. You can navigate to your report to see a default view or configure one or more views for different goals/results. You can:
- export the view in a CSV format
- manage columns
- add goals/results (metrics)
- create one or more views
- save views
Also See: Adding Charts to Your Report
You can also edit, delete and refresh your report.