If a solution has been created in the Owner Mode, then, if you are an Owner or a Collaborator on a solution, you can seamlessly share solutions with others in your network using WorkSpan's Share Solution feature.
If a solution has been created in the Partner Mode, then, you can share a solution as a participant too. See more on Sharing Modes.
Note: Only owners can change Sharing Modes.
- Navigate to the solution that you want to share.
- Click Share Solution. Share Solution window opens.
- Select a Sharing Mode (only owners can change the sharing mode):
- Owner Mode (default): Owners set a master list of companies to share with. Non owners can only share with members of those companies.
- Partner Mode: Any member can share. Only companies that are part of the initiative can Find and Request to join.
- Owners can copy a private link and share the link with anyone. You can also share the link with those not yet signed up on WorkSpan.
- Share with people by entering their names or emails.
- If you have the rights, you can share with companies on your network from the drop down list.
When you Share a Solution with someone in your network, WorkSpan sends an invite asking the individual to accept the solution. Only if he/she accepts the invite, the individual will show up as a team member.
If you Share a Solution with someone from a company that is not in your network, then, you are asked to confirm if you want to share.
You can view who else is invited to a solution by clicking the Edit button on the Team members card. As an owner of the solution, you can change roles for members and withdraw members from a solution.