Navigation: Home > Joint Sales > Opportunities
- To create a new Opportunity, Click +Opportunity and select Add New. Create Sales Opportunity window opens.
- Enter a Sales Opportunity Name.
- Select the Partner Engagement Status from Identified, Joint Account Planning, Engaged or Converted to Opportunity.
- Optionally enter a Description.
- Select Solutions and/or Sales Plans with which you want to associate the opportunity in the Associate with Related Plans and/or Associate with Related Solutions sections.
- In the Settings section, select between Owner and Partner modes depending on who you want should share this opportunity.
- Owner Mode is the default mode.
- Partner mode
- Check the checkbox if you want to Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation, as a Participant.
- If you want to navigate to this opportunity after saving, check the checkbox.
- Click Save.
From within a Sales Plan or a Solution:
- Navigate to the solution or sales plan for which you want to add an opportunity.
- Click on the Opportunities section on the left pane. Select Add New.
- If you select Add New, Create Sales Opportunity screen opens. See Steps listed above.