You can easily share a sales plan with colleagues, regional or market unit leads at your company or at your partner's company for easy and timely collaboration, openness and for building trust.
To add a company, or one or more people to your sales plan, you have to share your sales plan with them.
Only owners can share sales plans in the owner mode.
In the partner mode, collaborators, participants and viewers can also share.
You can share one, multiple or all plans by utilizing the Share Selected or Share All feature.
To Share a Single Sales Plan
- Navigate to the sales plan that you want to share.
- Click Share Plan button. Share Plan window opens.
- Select a sharing mode between Owner Mode (default) and the Partner Mode. Also see Sharing Modes.
- Enter names or emails of people in your network with whom you want to share this sales plan.
- Select one or more companies in your network with which you want to share this sales plan.
- Click Done.
To Share Multiple or All Sales Plans
- Navigate to your Sales Plans Landing Page and go to the table view.
- Select one, more or all plans that you want to share by checking the checkbox next to the plans. Share Selected and Share All buttons are enabled.
- Click Share Selected or Share All. Depending on your choice-Share Selected or Share All window opens.
- Select names of colleagues or partners in your network with whom you would like to share your selected or all sales plans. You can also enter emails of new members with whom you want to share.
- You can also select between updating access level to update a member role or skip member to prevent duplicate sharing of a plan.
- You can also Skip Email Notifications.
- Click Done.
- Notifications on start of the Bulk Share Job and status of successfully shared plans/failed plans is displayed.