You can easily share a sales plan with colleagues, regional or market unit leads at your company or at your partner's company for easy and timely collaboration, openness and for building trust.
To add a company, or one or more people to your sales plan, you have to share your sales plan with them.
Only owners can share sales plans in the owner mode.
In the partner mode, collaborators, participants and viewers can share too.
You can share one, multiple or all plans by utilizing the Share Selected or Share All feature.
- Sharing Your Sales Plan with Members
- Sharing Your Sales Plan with Companies
- Sharing Multiple Sales Plans
- Removing a Member from a Sales Plan
- Sharing Multiple or All Opportunities in a Sales Plan
To Share a Single Sales Plan
- Navigate to the sales plan that you want to share.
- Click Share Plan button. Share Plan window opens.
- Select a sharing mode between Owner Mode (default) and the Partner Mode. Also see Sharing Modes.
- Enter names or emails of people in your network with whom you want to share this sales plan.
- Select one or more companies in your network with which you want to share this sales plan.
- Click Done.