You can easily create a sales plan in WorkSpan to collaborate with your partners on your joint sales pipeline.
- In Planning is the initial stage for your sales plan. To configure other stages, tasks and transitions associated with each stage, contact WorkSpan Support
- Select the sharing mode for your sales plan
- Configure the metrics for your sales plans and review them with your partner alliance managers to monitor and measure success. Each metric has a target (goal in WorkSpan) and actual (results in WorkSpan).
- Enter joint objectives and/or accomplishments
- Add or request endorsements
- Add custom and company fields
- Associate tasks and/or opportunities
- Add files/links/expenses and other content
- Adding Metrics to Sales Plans
- Adding Objectives and Accomplishments to Your Sales Plan
- Adding Endorsements to Your Sales Plan
- Adding Custom and Company Fields to Your Sales Plan
- Adding Audience Information
- Adding Comments to Sales Plans
Navigation: Home > Joint Sales > Sales Plans
- Click +Plan. Define a Sales Plan window opens.
- Enter a Sales Plan Name.
- Select a Sales Plan Stage-In Execution, In Planning or Closed.
- Optionally enter a description. Click Next.
- Optionally, Select one or more Industries, Regions and/or Objective for your sales plan. Click Next.
- Optionally, enter one or more metrics for your sales plan.
- Select a Metric Name, Metric Type (Number or Currency).
- Enter a Goal.
- Choose access control-Shared or Private.
- In Enter Manual Results field, enter the results.
- Click Next.
- In Share with People field, enter names or emails of people in your network that you want to share the sales plan with.
- In Share with Companies field, enter names of companies in your network with whom you want to share.
- In the Settings section, choose a sharing mode based on who you want should share the sales plan:
- Owner Mode (default)
- Partner Mode
(See more on Sharing Modes)
- Check Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as participant if you want to do this.
- Click Create Plan to create your plan or you can click Back to navigate to the previous screen. If you click Create Plan, a confirmation message that your plan has been created is shown. You can navigate to your plan andYou can add:
- Key dates for your sales plan. You can enter a single date or a date range. See Entering Dates
- Add team members to the sales plan.
- Edit Sharing with Companies.
- Add comments to the sales plan.
- You can also navigate to the Tasks or/and Opportunities/Assessments sections from the left pane to navigate to these sections to add tasks, opportunities and/or assessments.
- Optionally, you can also add one or more files, links, other content and/or expenses to your sales plan.