You can easily create a sales plan in WorkSpan to collaborate with your partners on your joint sales pipeline.
The steps listed below are for the WorkSpan Default template. Your template might have some different fields and flows.
- In Planning is the initial stage for your sales plan. To configure other stages, tasks and transitions associated with each stage, contact WorkSpan Support
- Select the sharing mode for your sales plan
- Configure the metrics for your sales plans and review them with your partner alliance managers to monitor and measure success. In WorkSpan, each metric has a target (goal) and actual (results).
- Enter joint objectives and/or accomplishments
- Add or request endorsements
- Add custom and company fields
- Associate tasks and/or opportunities
- Add files/links/expenses and other content
- Adding Metrics to Sales Plans
- Adding Objectives and Accomplishments to Your Sales Plan
- Adding Endorsements to Your Sales Plan
- Adding Custom and Company Fields to Your Sales Plan
- Adding Audience Information
- Adding Comments to Sales Plans
Navigation: Home > Joint Sales > Sales Plans
- Click +Plan. Define a Sales Plan window opens.
- Enter a Sales Plan Name.
- Select a Sales Plan Stage-In Execution, In Planning or Closed.
- Optionally enter a description. Click Next.
- Optionally, Select one or more Industries, Regions and/or Objective for your sales plan. Click Next.
- Optionally, enter one or more metrics for your sales plan.
- Select a Metric Name, Metric Type (Number or Currency).
- Enter a Goal.
- Choose access control-Shared or Private.
- You can choose to enter manual results.
- Click Next.
- Optionally, associate your sales plan to one or more partner programs. Click Next.
- In Share with People field, enter names or emails of people in your network that you want to share the sales plan with.
- In Share with Companies field, enter names of companies in your network with whom you want to share.
- In the Settings section, choose a sharing mode based on who you want should share the sales plan:
- Owner Mode (default)
- Partner Mode
(See more on Sharing Modes)
- Check Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as participant if you want to do this.
- Click Create Plan to create your plan or you can click Back to navigate to the previous screen. If you click Create Plan, a confirmation message that your plan has been created is shown. You can navigate to your plan andYou can add:
- Key dates for your sales plan. You can enter a single date or a date range. See Entering Dates
- Add team members to the sales plan.
- Edit Sharing with Companies.
- Add comments to the sales plan.
- You can also navigate to the Tasks or/and Opportunities/Assessments sections from the left pane to navigate to these sections to add tasks, opportunities and/or assessments.
- Optionally, you can also add one or more files, links, other content and/or expenses to your sales plan.