As a Company Admin, you can perform various admin related tasks on WorkSpan.
- Edit your company information to add/update information such as company URL, Specialities, Industry, Number of Employees and other information about your company.
- Add others in your company as company admins.
- A company admin can manage employees (suspend/restore/invite), edit company details, and edit company settings (e.g. pick lists).
- Manage teams (by providing/updating roles and suspending user access).
- Set pre defined values for multi selection enabled fields so that these values are available for the employees of your company.
- Setup Password Policies; Session Policies and Authentication.
- Make your company discoverable or not on WorkSpan.
You can also:
- View all of your active partner names; incoming partnership requests, sent requests and inactive partners.
- Navigate to an existing partner's profile, edit partnership or suspend partnership.
- View more about each partner, see partner employees names and email addresses.
- Add partner admins and more information on the role for the partnership.
- A partner admin can manage partnership (request/suspend partnership/etc.) and edit partnership details. This role is more restrictive than the company admin role. Partner admins cannot manage Employees and Settings.
Note: To get your company name updated, please contact WorkSpan Support.
Navigating to Companies Page/Managing Employees
- Click your profile picture at the top right-hand corner of the WorkSpan Network and then click My Company Profile to navigate to your Companies page.
- Companies page opens.
- Click Ecosystem to navigate to the Ecosystem section on the Companies page to view all companies in your network that are not yet your partners. You can search for a company, view company specific admins, message admins and send requests for partnerships to one or more companies that you are keen to partner with.
- Click Partners to navigate to the Partners section on the Companies page to view all your partners. You can view all Active Partners, Incoming Requests, Requests Sent and Inactive Partners. You can edit an existing partnership to add partner admins or suspend a partnership.
- Click Employees to view all Active, Pending and Inactive employees in your company. You can add other users as administrators too and you can also click Manage Teams to manage members in your company. See Managing Employees
- Click the Edit Company button to edit company information such as:
- About Company
- Company URL
- Number of Employees
- Year Founded
- You can also Add Administrators and update your Company's Visibility on WorkSpan. You can select between Discoverable on WorkSpan or Non Discoverable on WorkSpan to select if you want your company to be searchable or not on WorkSpan.
- You can upload files and add links too.
- Click Save to save your updates.