As a Company Admin, you can perform various admin related tasks on WorkSpan.
- Edit your company information to add/update information such as company URL, Specialities, Industry, Number of Employees and other information about your company.
- Add others in your company as company admins.
- A company admin can manage employees (suspend/restore/invite), edit company details, and edit company settings (e.g. pick lists).
- Manage teams (by providing/updating roles and suspending user access).
- Set pre defined values for multi selection enabled fields so that these values are available for the employees of your company.
- Setup Password Policies; Session Policies and Authentication.
- Make your company discoverable or not on WorkSpan.
You can also:
- View all of your active partner names; incoming partnership requests, sent requests and inactive partners.
- Navigate to an existing partner's profile, edit partnership or suspend partnership.
- View more about each partner, see partner employees names and email addresses.
- Add partner admins and more information on the role for the partnership.
- A partner admin can manage partnership (request/suspend partnership/etc.) and edit partnership details. This role is more restrictive than the company admin role. Partner admins cannot manage Employees and Settings.
Navigating to Companies Page/Managing Employees
- Click your profile picture at the top right-hand corner of the WorkSpan Network and then click My Company Profile to navigate to your Companies page.
- Companies page opens.
- Click Ecosystem to navigate to the Ecosystem section on the Companies page to view all companies in your network that are not yet your partners. You can search for a company, view company specific admins, message admins and send requests for partnerships to one or more companies that you are keen to partner with.
- Click Partners to navigate to the Partners section on the Companies page to view all your partners. You can view all Active Partners, Incoming Requests, Requests Sent and Inactive Partners. You can edit an existing partnership to add partner admins or suspend a partnership.
- Click Employees to view all Active, Pending and Inactive employees in your company. You can add other users as administrators too and you can also click Manage Teams to manage members in your company. See Managing Employees
- Click the Edit Company button to edit company information such as:
- Company Name
- About Company
- Company URL
- Number of Employees
- Year Founded
- You can also Add Administrators and update Company Visibility on WorkSpan. You can select between Discoverable on WorkSpan or Non Discoverable on WorkSpan.
- You can also upload files and add links.
- Click Save to save your updates.
Overview of the Settings Page
As a company admin, you can also go to the Settings page and set pre defined values for any multi selection enabled fields. Once set, these selections will be available for specific fields by the employees of your company.
Security Policies-Password and Session Policies and Authentication
In the Security Policies section, for enhanced security, you can select Password Policies and Session Policies.
- In Password Policies, you can specify the number of days in which you want your password to expire. You can also Enforce Password History rules, e.g, users cannot use the last <#> passwords.
- In Session Policies, you can select the maximum number of invalid login attempts allowed and inactivity logout time.
- In the Authentication section, you as the admin of your company can select amongst the following as the login authentication choice for employees in your company:
- Enable Password Login- the default selection.
- Enable Google Single Sign-On. If third party cookies are blocked by your browser, then, SSO will not work. Make sure that your browser allows third party cookies. After enabling third party cookies SSO login with Google works.
- You can check the Allow Password Login below this option to also allow password login and login with Google SSO.
- Enable Microsoft SSO. For additional security, Click Get Tenant ID to get the ID that needs to be entered in the Tenant ID field.
- You can check the Allow Password Login below this option to also allow password login and login with Microsoft SSO.
- Enable SAML/Open ID Connect. Enter Your Provider ID or contact us if you do not have a Provider ID. Provider ID is a URL that uniquely identifies your SAML identity provider. SAML assertions sent to WorkSpan must match this value exactly in the
<saml:Issuer>attribute of SAML assertions.
- You can check the Allow Password Login below this option to also allow password login and login with SAML/OpenID Connect.
- You can test your connection by clicking the Test Connection link.