As a Company Admin, you can perform the following tasks on WorkSpan.
- Edit your company information to add/update information such as Company Name, Logo, URL, Specialities, Industry, Number of Employees and other information about your company.
- Add others in your company as company admins.
- A company admin can manage employees (suspend/restore/invite), edit company details, and edit company settings (e.g. pick lists).
- Manage teams (by providing/updating roles and suspending user access).
- Set pre defined values for multi selection enabled fields so that these values are available for the employees of your company.
- Setup Password Policies; Session Policies and Authentication.
- Make your company discoverable or not on WorkSpan.
You can also:
- View all of your active partner names; incoming partnership requests, sent requests and inactive partners.
- Navigate to an existing partner's profile, edit partnership or suspend partnership.
- View more about each partner, see partner employees' names and email addresses.
- Add partner admins and more information on the role for the partnership.
- A partner admin can manage partnership (request/suspend partnership/etc.) and edit partnership details. This role is more restrictive than the company admin role. Partner admins cannot manage Employees and Settings.
Navigating to Companies Page/Managing Employees
- Click your profile picture at the top right-hand corner of the WorkSpan Network and then click My Company Profile to navigate to your Companies page.
- Companies page opens.
- If you are a company admin you can directly update the company name and logo on the company pages by clicking on the "Edit Company" button.
Note: Names and logos are refreshed across all objects where this company is a member. The refresh may take anywhere from 24-48 hours to be completed across all pages. You will be presented with a message informing them of this potential time to refresh when they perform the update.
- Click the Ecosystem to navigate to the Ecosystem section on the Companies page to view all companies in your network that are not yet your partners. You can search for a company, view company-specific admins, message admins and send requests for partnerships to one or more companies that you are keen to partner with.
- Click Partners to navigate to the Partners section on the Companies page to view all your partners. You can view all Active Partners, Incoming Requests, Requests Sent and Inactive Partners. You can edit an existing partnership to add partner admins or suspend a partnership.
- Click Users to view all employees from your company that are WorkSpan users. You can mark some of users as administrators too and you can also click Manage Teams to manage members in your company. See Managing Employees
- Click the Edit Company button to edit company information such as:
- About the Company
- Company URL
- Number of Employees
- Year Founded
- Logo of the Company
- Company Name
- You can configure your Company Visibility on WorkSpan. If you set this to Discoverable on WorkSpan, users from other companies on WorkSpan can view the company profile and request a partnership. NOTE: This setting does not share your company confidential information such as the list of your Employees, Partners, Settings, or Security Policies.
- You can upload files and add links to your company profile.
- Click Save to save your updates.
As a company admin, you can go to the Settings page and set a pre-defined master list of values for specific fields.
Once set, these list of values will be presented for the corresponding fields to users in your company. Any updates to this list will also be automatically available when the user accesses the field.