- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to add an expense.
- Go to the Budget tab.
- Click + Add Expense Item. Add Expense Item window opens.
- Enter an Expense Item Name.
- Select the Expense Category.
- Enter an Estimate.
- You are selected as an expense lead by default. To change the lead, add another name from the list.
- Click Save. You are navigated back to the Budget tab with a list of all expenses.
You can enter one or more invoices for your expense.
Each expense item can have invoices, where you can detail who you paid and how much you paid, and attach photos of your receipts or purchase orders. The invoice amounts are added up to determine the spent amount for each expense item.
You can also edit or archive an expense item.