Expenses are the operational costs of running a campaign. Expenses can include travel cost, office rent and supplies, utilities, equipment, food, meetings, and administrative services such as accounting, compliance, and legal fees.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to add an expense.
- Go to the Budget tab.
- Click + Add Expense Item. Add Expense Item window opens.
- Enter an Expense Item Name.
- Select the Expense Category.
- Enter an Estimate.
- You are selected as an expense lead by default. To change the lead, add another name from the list.
- Optionally, you can enter Vendor Number; Vendor Name, Vendor Address, Vendor Contact Person, Vendor Email and/or Vendor Phone.
- Optionally, you can also enter PO (purchase order) Number.
- Optionally, select a PR (purchase requisition) Stage amongst Proposed, Requested and Approved.
- Optionally, you can add SOW (statement of work) files and/or SOW links.
- Click Save. You are navigated back to the Budget tab with a list of all expenses.
You can also edit or archive an expense item.