Expenses are the operational costs of running a campaign. Expenses can include travel cost, conference fees, supplies, utilities, equipment, food, and administrative services such as accounting, compliance, legal fees, etc.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to add an expense.
- Go to the Budget tab.
- Click + Add Expense Item. Add Expense Item window opens.
- Enter an Expense Item Name.
- Select the Expense Category.
- Enter an Estimate.
- You are selected as an expense lead by default. To change the lead, add another name from the list.
- Optionally, you can enter Vendor Number; Vendor Name, Vendor Address, Vendor Contact Person, Vendor Email and/or Vendor Phone.
- Optionally, you can also enter PO (purchase order) Number.
- Optionally, select a PR (purchase requisition) Stage amongst Proposed, Requested and Approved.
Note: 'PR Stage' field defaults to 'Proposed'.
- Optionally, you can add SOW (statement of work) files and/or SOW links.
- Click Save. You are navigated back to the Budget tab with a list of all expenses.
Using the menu under the three vertical dots to the right of each expense, you can edit or archive an expense. You can also download an expense as a Purchase Order (PO). Contact Us to enable this feature for your company.