WorkSpan's Dashboard is your one stop destination to easily view the various KPIs for different objects-Campaigns, Programs, Solutions, Sales Plans and Sales Opportunities via different cards and sections.
The six cards on the top of the page display the following:
- <Company Name> Network: to view the total number of companies in your network, number of companies that your colleagues started working with and navigate to All Companies (partner or non-partner) that you can work with in your network, Partners in your network, and Colleagues in your company.
- Fund Requests: to view the total amount of pending fund requests, total amount of funds approved and to navigate to creating a new campaign or to campaigns that have pending fund requests and campaigns with pending claim requests.
- Funds Managed: to view total amount in funds committed and amount required for funds pending approval. You can navigate to all programs, programs pending fund approvals or to create a new program.
- Joint Marketing: to view the number of campaigns that you can join and the number of new campaigns in a month. You can also navigate to the Campaigns Listing page, view the campaign calendar and join campaigns that have been shared with your company, that you can request to join.
- Joint Sales: to view the number of opportunities that have been won and new opportunities added in a month. You can navigate to adding opportunities, viewing sales plans and joining sales plans.
Joint Solutions: to view the total number of solutions that you can join and new solutions added in a month. You can navigate to add a new solution, view all solutions and join a solution.
Here are some of the other actions that you can do on the Dashboard:
- You can write and share posts with your network. Click Share with your network to begin writing posts. You can also browse the various posts shared by others in your network here. See Writing Posts
- You can search your Network Feed.
- View Alerts. See Understanding Alerts
- Go to the different Calendars that you have access to.
- View companies that you can work with.
- Go to the following sections:
- My Marketing Campaigns
- My Marketing Programs
- My Solutions
- My Sales Plans
- My Sales Opportunities