In WorkSpan, you can create, collaborate, and track one or more opportunities for your joint sales plans and solutions. Navigation: Home > Joint Sales > Opportunities
You can pursue a single opportunity with multiple alliances, under different sales plans, and solutions. WorkSpan's robust access controls allow you to restrict visibility to a specific partner.
Intuitive workflows in WorkSpan's Sales or Solutions Apps enable seamless communication and coordination between partners to move an opportunity forward. Each partner can add pertinent information to an opportunity, exchange messages, assign tasks, add expenses, add files, links or other content to an opportunity.
- Select your partner engagement status amongst Identified, Joint Account Planning, Engaged, Converted to Opportunity, Won, On Hold, Discontinued or, Lost.
- Associate opportunities to related sales plans and/or solutions.
On the Opportunities Landing page, you can view all of your existing opportunities in the following categories:
My Opportunities: all opportunities created by you and accepted by you.
Shared with Me: opportunities that have been shared with you, but you have not yet accepted or declined.
Shared with <Company name>: all opportunities shared with your company.
Archived Opportunities: all archived opportunities in which you have participated. These can be unarchived or deleted.
You can also search within all opportunities or filter search by access level-Owner, Collaborator, Participant, or Viewer.
- To open an opportunity, click the opportunity id or name.
- To edit an opportunity name, hover in the name section.
For an existing opportunity, you can:
- View and update the strategy (status, description), associated assets, tasks, expense, solutions and sales plans.
- View/edit existing comments and add new comments.
- Add/edit custom and company fields.
- Add/edit account details.
- Add/edit opportunity details.
- Add/edit files, links, tasks, expenses and content items (from Content Library)
You can share the opportunity with others in your network.
As an opportunity owner, you can also clone and archive opportunities.
As an opportunity collaborator, you can only clone an opportunity.