In WorkSpan you can create, track and collaborate around one or more opportunities for sales plans and solutions.
You can also select your partner engagement status and associate related sales plans and/or solutions to opportunities.
On the Opportunities Landing page, you can view all opportunities in the following categories:
My Opportunities: all opportunities created by you and accepted by you.
Shared with Me: all opportunities shared with you but those that you have not yet accepted.
Shared with <Company name>: all opportunities shared with your company.
Archived Opportunities: all archived opportunities in which you have participated.
You can also search for all opportunities or filter search by access level-Owner, Collaborator, Participant or Viewer.
You can open an opportunity by clicking the opportunity id or name. To edit the opportunity name, hover in the name section.
You can also:
- View and update the strategy (status, description), associated assets, tasks, solutions and sales plans.
- View existing comments and add new comments.
- Add/edit custom and company fields.
- Add/edit account details
- Add/edit opportunity details.
- Add/edit files, links, tasks, expenses and content items (from Content Library)
You can share the opportunity with others in your network.
As an opportunity owner, you can also clone and archive opportunities.
As an opportunity collaborator, you can clone an opportunity.