If a solution is discoverable (i.e, if the checkbox for Allow employees of your company or active partners to join without invitation as partners is checked during solution creation), you can request to join one or more solutions that are shared with your company.
- On the Solutions Landing page, navigate to the Shared with <Company Name> section
- You can search for a solution by access level or all solutions by entering one or more keywords in the search field.
- Open the solution and click Request to Join. Request to Join window with a default message is shown.
- Optionally, update the message.
- Click Request. Your message is sent.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at Yes for your company for this solution, then you will be added automatically as a participant. An owner can give you higher access.
- If the default setting for Can employees find and request to join is set at No for your company for this solution, then you will be added to the solution when an owner approves your request.
- If your request is approved, Request Approved message is shown and the solution will appear in My Solutions section.
- If your request is denied, then, you will get an email that your request has been declined.
Article is closed for comments.