You can update your campaign assets by going to the asset from within a campaign.
- Navigate to the campaign for which you want to edit an asset.
- Click the Assets tab. A list of all associated assets in the various stages (Draft, In Review, etc.) are displayed.
- Click three vertical dots on the right of the window.
- Click Edit. Edit Asset screen opens.
- You can edit the following fields for an asset:
- Asset Name
- Asset Type
- Asset Journey amongst Awareness; Consideration; Expansion; Decision
- Asset Due Date and/or Asset Expiry Date
- Asset Audience
- Asset Stage amongst Proposed; Draft, In Review or Approved
- Asset Theme
- Asset Files and/or Links
- Asset Contributors.
- Click Save.
You can also view and update access levels for members on an asset. See Updating Access Levels.
Article is closed for comments.