As an owner of a program, you can edit discoverability to a program.
- Update the sharing mode on a program.
- Check/Uncheck the Auto Accept Requests to Join a program.
- Add one or more member companies in your network to the program.
- For each company, determine if you want employees to find and request access to join a program.
You may want to restrict access to the program by employees of one or more companies in your network or by a group or department within a company or any other criteria.
- Navigate to the program for which you want to restrict access by one or more companies in your network.
- Click the three vertical dots next to the Companies Panel. Edit Discoverability window opens. See Managing Access Company Wide