In WorkSpan, you as an owner of a program can put your program in the public mode or in the private mode.
You may want to move a program to a private mode to restrict access to the program by employees of one or more companies in your network.
- Navigate to the program that you want to move to private mode for one or more companies in your network.
- Click the three vertical dots next to the Company logos.
- Click Edit Sharing with Companies. Edit Sharing with Companies window opens.
- For the company for which you want to move this program to a private mode, in the Can Employees Find and Request to Join? column, select No.
- This will move the program to a private mode and switch off discovery. Employees of the company for which Can Employees Find and Request to Join? column, has been selected as No, cannot find the program.